Help

Lucyb--40
Contributor
Contributor
Jpmc payment has been taken from my bank account by PayPal WITHOUT MY AUTHORISATION???!!! How can I get it back? I know its only £16 but were on a low income and need the cash! I only authorised one payment through PayPal and that was before Christmas as a Christmas present! So why has money been taken out of my bank again??? Any help appreciated as I want the money back!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucyb--40

When you make a bank payment there will be a transaction recorded once in PayPal and once in your bank account. There are 2 transactions of the same amount from your bank account? Is there 2 transactions of the same amount in your paypal account as well? If so, click on one of them on PayPal, then click "Report a problem" and indicate that there is a duplicate transaction and PayPal will process a refund or open a dispute case on one of them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lucyb--40
Contributor
Contributor
Many thanks for your comment. I have contacted my bank and PayPal and it has now been rectified. Thank you! 💋 Happy new year to you xx
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.