Funds not received from ebay

Adfgydn
New Community Member

Hi. I've had 3 people send me money to my paypal account from ebay, I've never had problems before, and it isn't coming up on my paypal account. Tried to ring but it's an hour's wait.help!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adfgydn

Does it show as paid on Ebay or processing?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adfgydn
New Community Member
It says payment pending on all 3 of them. They all say they paid 3 days ago and I need to accept the payment, they have given my proof. I've gone into my notifications and there is nothing there.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adfgydn

CAN YOU DO THIS..............

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down under ''postage'' and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Adfgydn
New Community Member
Ah that's it. It's the wrong email address. How do i update this on items sold as I don't have an paypal account link to the one that is in there
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adfgydn

If you still 'own' that email address then 'add' it to your paypal account and verify it and hopefully your funds will show up.

You can have up to 8 email addresses on the 1 Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.