Ebay PayPal login

Ticc
New Community Member
Good day, While shopping in Ebay I decided to check out my item and I chose PayPal was my payment method. Once logged in into my PayPal via email they requested my credit card info and clicked on add and the screen shows processing and remains on the same screen. It doesn't show an error. Can you explain what can be wrong? My credit card is already link to my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Ticc,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like one of two things is happening - either it's taking you through a checkout as a guest using your card details, or there's a website issue processing the payment.

If it's the first option, you'll want to go back to complete the payment using your logged-in PayPal account. Ensure your PayPal and eBay accounts are linked and attempt the payment again.

If the problem is the website, try clearing your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser.

Hopefully one of these options fixes the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.