Dyson Rosee Brown

Roseebrowndyson
New Community Member
Playing games on the phone would I get my money back from playing the games on the phone through my PayPal account I play my game and they probably be having a transaction for $200 transfer back to my car and another $400 transferred from family playpower card to my account and all the games I've been playing money probably coming to my account but I don't see it and y'all like me out of my account too much transaction going on that is the lawsuit and I can't call the lawsuit on this cuz I'm playing games and money still connecting in my card and y'all don't let me get it no kind of I can call my lawyer and get this situated out whatever going on cuz I got money tied up with this card and y'all blocked me out from this card I'm playing games on my phone and I can't do nothing I can't see my money from the card playing cards games on them kind of games on my phone as money games what you play on your phone you get money from but I can't do that y'all said I'm denied away from my PayPal cardway
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.