Did PayPal con me??!

Lottie2106
New Community Member

I PayPal’d my boyfriend 1p and PayPal didn’t send it??? Is this a pisstake?? What do I do??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Lottie2106,

Thank you for your patience while we're getting through our messages. 

Did you face a specific error message when the system prevented you from completing the payment? To provide one of the safest online payment methods, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction to keep you safe and, occasionally, we may block a transaction. Unfortunately, we would not be able to manually change the security settings. However, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

If this does not work, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service directly. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.