Cant receive Payments From the US

kadry
Contributor
Contributor

My account is verified, i added a visa card and verified it however my clients get the following error when they try to send me funds.

"Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds."

My Account Is in Egypt i am trying to receive payments from the US

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

kadry
Contributor
Contributor
How can I make sure I have that feature on
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadry 

Web interfaces change or and I don't have Egypt account to direct you where to look so you'll have to really explore your account to look for the Manage Automatic Transfers page. Shouldn't be that hard to find. Check the Wallet page, Account Settings, etc. Every time you add a new card, this may have to be reset to the right card.

6. Financial Instruments (linked US bank account or Visa credit card):

1. If you have more than one financial instrument linked to your PayPal account, PayPal will use the first financial instrument that you linked to your PayPal account for automatic transfers.
    1. This means that if you link a Visa credit card to your PayPal account one day, and then link a second Visa credit card to your account the next day, PayPal will use the first Visa credit card for the automatic transfer.
    2. You may change this by going to the “Profile” page, selecting “Manage Automatic Transfer”, and following the instructions to select your preferred financial instrument for automatic transfers.
  2. If you remove your US bank account and/or Visa credit card, PayPal will request that you add a new financial instrument to your PayPal account. If you do not do so, you will lose the ability to receive payments.
  3. If PayPal is unable to transfer your balance to your US bank account and/or Visa credit card for any reason, then PayPal will give you a limited amount of time to add a new financial instrument to your PayPal account. If you do not do so, you will lose the ability to receive payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kadry
Contributor
Contributor
Automatic transfers are set When you receive payments we’ll transfer all of it to your visa prepaid ••••xxxx Is that it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.