Cannot find "Preapproved payments" in current user panel. There are "Automatic payments" only

Rotifo
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem managing these 2 types of payments.

Some time ago PayPal changed user panel and "Pre-approved payments" list just disappeared. I have "Automatic payments" list only. But I still have some payments started long time ago as "Pre-approved" and now they are still paid automatically from my account, but I have no control on them. I cannot cancel them because they are nowhere!

I tried to ask PayPal support many times but they seem to dont know this at all! They still give me stupid instruction how to get into automatic payments. When I give them example of my payments, which are being paid automatically,but they are not on "Automatic payment" list and ask them to show me where they are,so I could cancel them they just stop responding! It sounds unbelievable, but it is true.

So where can I find "Pre-approved" payments list in the current PayPal user panel?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Rotifo
Contributor
Contributor

thank you! This is exactly what I need!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.