PayFlow info

lwhitlinger
New Community Member

We just signed up with PayFlow and need to get our vendor and partner ID; ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @lwhitlinger,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

To use Payflow Pro services, you must have a Payflow Pro Gateway account, know your API credentials, and know your endpoint.

Guide link to know your PayPal Payflow Pro API Credentials and Endpoints.

I request to please check with Payflow Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The VENDOR is the Merchant Login ID you created when you created the Payflow account, it's what you use to log into Manager.  As far as PARTNER goes, if you signed up with PayPal directly, it would be PayPal.  If you signed up with a partner, you should have received an email with the Partner ID and other information.

It is highly suggested that once you log into Manager with the merchant login ID you created, to go to Account Administration >> Manager Users >> Add User and create a new API user for your website, application with the appropriate role.  If your website doesn't need to issue credits, API_LIMITED_TRANSACTIONS is what you want.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.