Joining the PayPal Partner Program

mdprofits
Contributor
Contributor

I have been calling PayPal for years trying to learn how to become Partner (specifically as a accounting software) - https://www.paypal.com/us/business/platforms-and-marketplaces/directory/accounting-software but support tells me such a thing does not exist.

Can someone help? Who do I speak to? I've filled out the online form about a dozen times with no response.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @mdprofits

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you still haven't received a response after filling out the request to join the PayPal Partner Program multiple times. If you do not receive a response, that may mean the request was denied. However, I've done some investigation, and I believe I've found who you need to speak to so you can receive a definite answer. You can find their contact information on our website here: Payflow Payment Gateway.

I hope this helps you find the answer you're looking for! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

LudoJa
Contributor
Contributor

I filled this form https://developer.paypal.com/docs/multiparty/#tell-us-about-your-platform to become a Partner, but I didn't received any reply, could you help ?

Login to Me Too

mdprofits
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

Thank you for your response however I'm not sure how the Payflow Payment Gateway is related to the Partner Program. My application is a ecommerce accounting solution. I seek an integration with PayPal so that my users can connect their PayPal accounts and PayPal data can be imported to my application for accounting purposes. I am not seeking a payment gateway. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.