Verify your identity

paulyn
New Community Member

Verify your identity

I have a plenty of trouble with PayPal identification proses. It started few months ago. They wanted me to attach all kind of documents in they dashboard. I did that. All buttons changed "green" and I got message that they will be back in 2-3 business days. I waited. Nothing happened and everything was working normal except I had red number 1 under "bell" And if I went to dashboard it said: "Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days." I thought everything is ok.

Then I started get emails that I there is going to be some limitations if I do not provide all documents. I had no idea what they want because everything seemed to be ok in dashboard and after few months they still keep on saying that they will be back in 2-3 business days. I managed to get contact with client service and they said oh, we are sorry. We reset dashboard. Ok, fine, you wanted few documents again, what ever you did not tell me what was wrong with previous ones (like letter of authorization). I attached them again. Everything went "green" again. They told to be back in 2-3 business days... nothing happened except my account had limitation. After chasing them I get answer that your document was not ok. All right, lets try different ones again. There were 3-4 different documents what was not accepted. I tried to ask what kind of documents do you need, give some advise so I can finish this. No answer.

Next we get to phase when things get very annoying. After every time I managed attach file "letter of authorization" all other buttons go "green" and I can´t attach anything else. I get message that we will be back in 2-3 business days. Then I have to ask them reset dash board again and I can start to play this "guess what kind of document we want but we do not tell it to you"- game. This has been going on now for few weeks. Today it happened again, I tried to use attach (maybe I managed to maybe I don´t) documents. After attaching letter of authorization all went green. I got advise to :

1. Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click Resolution Center.

3. Click Resolve in the Action column of each limitation step.

4. Click Add.

5. Click Browse and select the first file you'd like to attach.

6. Enter a title for the file.

7. Select a type of evidence for the file.

8. Type in a description of your file.

9. Click Attach this File.

10. Repeat steps 5 through 9 to attach additional files.

11. Click Send Files to PayPal to complete your upload.

same problem with thisperson complsin csnt withdraw my remaining money on paypal.. i already sent messages to customer service but no acton and response on my complain.. how could they want people wait for any complain to be solve.. im hoping that my complain can be resolve as soon as possible..i have my remaining money bu cant withdraw it because they dot have action on my complain. thanks..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.