addtomybag.com

JaneMetz
New Community Member

Is anyone else having a problem contacting this seller?  I placed an order with addtomybag.com on March 17, paid for it through PayPal but never got either an order confirmation from or any shipping detailsfrom the seller.  I tried calling them when the payment went through but their phone number (given to me by PapPal) was NOT IN SERVICE.  For some reason, PayPal has disqualified me from disputing this, and ruled in the seller's favor.  This is absurd.  I never received my order or got an explanation from PayPal who have always given me great customer service in the past!

-Disgruntled Jane

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

pjohns1949
New Community Member

I ordered and paid over $30 in merchandise from this seller in mid March, 2 months ago. No receipt for purchase except charge to my credit card through PayPal. No merchandise and they are not contactable by phone or email. It's a scam. I spent 4 hours on the phone yesterday filing a dispute to get my money back. <removed>

Login to Me Too

jayp103E
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t even know where addtomybag came from. When I placed my order it was with Dealily. 

Login to Me Too

Tndbar826
New Community Member
I placed an order on 2 May 2020 (25 days ago). Never received a confirmation but they received payment right away via PayPal. I sent two emails to the email address I found on their website to contact them and the emails rejected saying no such email.
Login to Me Too

Cassye
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing happened to me. Not happy.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.