NO RESPONSE FROM APPEALS DEPARTMENT??????????????????????????????

ronnievinyl
Contributor
Contributor

I AM OUT-RAGED   ON THE LEVEL OF SERVICE THAT PAY PAL HAS GIVEN ME OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS  I HAVE BEEN EMAILING CALLING FOR 2 WEEKS TO GET MY CASE RESOLVED AS I RUN A BUSINESS IN SOUTH AFRICA SOLE PROPRIETOR BUSINESS  AND NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO GET BACK TO ME ON MY CASE BELOW CAN SOME BODY URGENTLY ASSIST ME RATHER URGENTLY, I CAN PROVIDE ANYTHING TO SHOW MY INNOCENCE TO MOTIVATE MY CASE AS THE WORK I DO HAS BEEN A STAND STILL FOR MORE THEN 2 WEEKS DUE TO THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THI PAYPAL CALL CENTER AGENTS I AM HAVING NO JOY I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO GOOGLE AND FIND OUT WHO ELSE IN PAY PAL IS GOING TO HELP ME ???????????????????????????????????????? 

THIS BELOW MAIL CORRESPONDENCE WAS SENT LAST WEEK STILL NO FEED BACK 

Good day Appeals department and to whom it may concern,

i would like to appeal the following case (UNKNOWN)  on a unfair decision to withdraw the 180 days case from my account.  

please can you assist me with an appeal to withdraw the suspension of my account so i may continue to sell the items that  i sell 

i would like to plead my case  for the following reasons. 

i Ronald the  Sole proprietor of (UNKNOWN)  Music Memorabilia Business.  

1. my account is a sole proprietor buiness the account is not a registered business, 
  2. i use my pay pal to sell music related memorabilia  - i can attach pictures of the products i sell and have sold to international buyers.
  3. i can get some of my customers to vouch on my behalf that i am a sole proprietor and my products are 100 % legally sold on the sites listed in point 5. 
  4. there is no suspicious account activity  i can provide you comments for any transaction. 
  5. i sell most of my products on the following webpages (discogs )   and  (ebay)  which are linked to my pay pal account.
  6. i sell all of my memorabilia in USD  and withdraw it through my bank account into ZAR as i live in south africa.
  7. i pay ebay and discogs fees every month i can provide proof and statements. 
  8. i also use the pay pal account to buy items for my wife on  (wish) using pay pal to make payments.  
  9. i will  be opening up a business account and will be linked to my wifes bank account once my case can be resolved. 

please can you assist me with an appeal to withdraw the suspension of my account so i may continue to sell the items that  i sell 

i look forward to the response from paypal appeal department 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.