My account was not safe and I want my money back

bragiingunn30
New Community Member

To the Pay-pal company

I got an answer from some of your employer about someone was taken money out of my account and the answer was "We've completed our review of your account and found that your account is secure and has not been accessed by an unauthorized third party. As a result, we've closed your unauthorized transaction claim".

I am not satisfied with this.

My account was accessed by an unauthorized third party that took out of my account about 10 US$. I have not got them back. I changed my password and that probably has made my account safer I can not see that you have done anything. I can not work with the seller I am located in Iceland and I dont even know who the seller is. I have already contacted the Resolution Center – that is way you are answering me.

I want to withdraw my money form the pay-pal account because I do not feel that they are safe there. Our policy makes it very difficult for me- but now I claim my money. It can be payed into the master-card that is in the account.

Best regards

Kristín

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.