Loyalty means nothing

QueenBof3
Contributor
Contributor
I have been a loyal and active PayPal customer for over 17 years. I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars through PayPals service. Up until late last year, or January 2020, I have NEVER filed a complaint or claim on a purchase. When I did file a claim, PayPal denied it and wouldn't even provide me with the so called "poof" that the seller provided. I purchased an item for myself in mid November 2020 for $78.00. I know that is just a drop in the bucket for many people, but it isn't for me. To make a long story short, I never got the item and PayPal is refusing to give me a refund because they said the seller provided proof of delivery. I asked to see this proof, because it is as fraudulent as the seller and their website. WARNING never buy anything from the SHMH Network Technology Co., LTD. It is a bogus website, there is no way to contact them and now, since 17 years of loyalty to PayPal, no way to get your money back
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.