General Currency Conversion PayPal transactions in Xero
We have multiple currencies set up on our Shopify store. Our main currency is GBP and when those transactions feed through from PayPal to Xero, they feed through transaction by transaction and are easy to reconcile. When non-GBP transactions feed through from PayPal to Xero, they're chaotic! PayPal sends a statement line named 'General Currency Conversion' to Xero that's made up of any number of diferent transactions lumped together and I have to manually find which Shopify orders/invoices they relate to so I can reconcile them. It's a giant, time consuming pain! Has anyone overcome this issue?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- REST API responses include random names under payer_info on currency conversion transactions. in REST APIs
- Payee account is invalid issue in REST APIs
- Increase in Failed Payments in PayPal Payments Standard
- Url () is not a fully qualified URL in REST APIs