red wix message telling me to link paypal to website but i already did it ages ago

woolly23
New Community Member

i made a new website last october, i linked my paypal and had a few customers. Log into paypal and it tells me i need to link my website. which i do and everything is fine until last week i got an order and looked in paypal and the message is back- you have money waiting, link your paypal to you website to get it. I click on the box and it says something like yay you are now linked.

But the next time i open paypal the red wix message is still there telling me to link

I asked help of paypal. it asked me to screenshot message. i sent it, they said they can not see any money pending and then a whole load of bluirb which basically told me how to get tech help if i need it.

so am here- anyone else had this "issue"? is it a glitch? should i worry?

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @woolly23,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Could you please cross check the PayPal email notification and follow the steps & instructions provided in the PayPal payment email notification and complete the WIX eCommerce on-boarding process to accept the pending transactions. 

Can you please try connecting to WIX eCommerce via your primary email address of PayPal Business account. 

Please make sure your PayPal Business account is verified and confirmed without any account limitations

If you have already on-boarded your PayPal Business account to WIX, please try processing a test payment via card which is not linked to your PayPal account, since merchants can't process self-payments.

Once the payment is completed, please login to your PayPal account to access the transaction ID and payment details.

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.