link my PayPal business account with my WordPress website , but it's not work ?!

Alaa-Eissa
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to link my PayPal business account with my WordPress website, but it's not working, while my personal PayPal works, why ?!

once I try to link it through Woocomerce it always shows this message 

Failed to process the payment. Please try again or contact the shop admin. [UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY] The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#error-COMPLIANCE_VIOLATION

I have tried everything I can but can't be fixed, and 100% it's an error related to PayPal, as my personal Paypal works, I had tried to make a purchase and it works, while my business account didn't work.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alaa-Eissa 

Have you added and confirmed a visa credit card to your paypal account. This is required to receive funds in your country and to enable the auto-withdrawal of those funds. Also make sure the auto-withdrawal option is enabled. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alaa-Eissa
Contributor
Contributor

hello, kernowlass  .. yes, the same bank account and the same visa, I use in my personal account are the same I use in my business account, the things when I try the personal account it is linked and I make a purchase and receive money, the opposite didn't happen, and each time I link my business account this message shows up.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alaa-Eissa 

https://www.paypal.com/eg/cshelp/article/HELP199

• You can't link a bank account to more than 1 PayPal account at a time. Try removing the bank account from the PayPal account it's currently linked to.

https://www.paypal.com/eg/cshelp/article/why-can%E2%80%99t-i-link-my-credit-or-debit-card-to-my-payp...

A card can only be linked to 1 PayPal account at a time.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alaa-Eissa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, kernowlass  , but both of the amounts belong to me, one personal, and one business, the personal one is more away older than the business one, and I am afraid to dislike it then going to be hard to link it again if my business account still didn't work yet, Also, when I was trying the personal Paypal at my website, I had paid using my business Paypal account ( which already linked with the same bank and the same card ) and it works, so if it wasn't possible to link the same bank and card with two accounts, it would be declined once I creat the business account and link it with the card or the bank, or even when I had used it to pay at my website.

Login to Me Too

Alaa-Eissa
Contributor
Contributor

so what do you suggest to dislinking my band and visa card from my personal Paypal ( which is older and I have received money before using it and sent money too ) then use the same bank and visa at my business account as I need to make it as a payment gateway for my website to be more professional for my clients.

Or the second option is to convert my personal Paypal which is older to a business account and then link it to my website ( note that I had tried to link my personal account before and it works received money ) but the things I need to change the name and the email then , to looks more proffisional to my clients is that possible then ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.