Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. woocomerce Store

Options
ruby99
Contributor
Posted on

i have use wordpress woocommerce store  for my business i use paypal website Website preferences for my web site after that i check my checkout got to checkout option showing this error message please tell me how fix this error for wordpress woocomerce store

5 REPLIES 5

Options
MTS_Andre

Hello, is there any way I can run a test and reproduce the error? If you can suggest the steps on your website I will try to understand why the error is returned. Thanks.

Options
ruby99
Contributor

i need to fix this issue as soon as possible. Therefore could you please suggest me a method allow you to test and catch the issue..? i'm okay with any possible way because i need to solve this issue ASAP.

Options
MTS_Andre

Hi, sure, if you give me the URL of your website and the steps to reproduce the issue I can test it.

Or if you have a specific HTML button code just post it and I will try it.

If during the error you can grab the logs and find a correlationID or PayPalDebug ID (usually is a number like this example: a5b2a3ac45f83 ) please post it and I can try to get something from the logs here.

Thanks

Options
ruby99
Contributor

hello Mr   my wesite url : http://www.ceylonfair.com/  

please go and check it go to order checkout

Options
MTS_Andre

Hey thanks, test done and I could reproduce the error. You need to contact PayPal Customer Service and they can suggest how to fix that, they are aware of it and contacting them via paypal.com/contactUs you will know how to fix it.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.