Unable to edit saved buttons

cldickerson
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason I am no longer to edit my saved buttons. I have been migrating some buttons from one PayPal account to another and now I am unable to edit buttons on the original account. They show up in my account but when I click "Actions" -- nothing happens. How do I resolve this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

michebread
New Community Member

Same issue here. It looks like they replaced the functional action buttons with an image, so they no longer do anything. WTF?

I rely on using these buttons weekly to update my recurring payments parameters for my business (the trial duration and price has to be changed weekly). Now that these buttons don't work, this is totally **bleep** up my client onboarding process. Anyone signing up for a subscription will be charged the incorrect price with the wrong trial duration. And I can't stop them from signing up unless I remove the webpage that these buttons are linked to. 

PayPal, please fix this ASAP!!

Login to Me Too

cldickerson
Contributor
Contributor

In my case it turned out to be a browser problem. Try switching browsers (Firefox preferred).

Login to Me Too

snbc
New Community Member
I am unable to edit my saved buttons. I have tried using Edge, Chrome and Firefox. All show the image for a dropdown menu but clicking on the image does nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.