PayPal Express Checkout

Ant69
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I have PayPal Express checkout installed on my website. Everything worked well when I use the Open Cart checkout, but if I use Quick Checkout, then it doesn't work. I am using Open Cart V3, by the way. Before I thought this problem was with Ajax Quick checkout, but I have just installed a new theme called Journal 3 Advanced that comes with quick checkout and the same problem happens. 

The issue is, when I click "Confirm Order" a circle just keeps spinning and nothing else happens. But, if I use "Bank Transfer" for example, it works just fine.

Any help will be much appreciated

The URL is https://koneks.com.au

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
I'm not familiar with Quick Checkout, but somewhere it should be providing a way to see logs of the API request/response with PayPal. Can you find that?

Also, if you're familiar with using Chrome Console or Firebug you can see what's getting stuck when the spinner is running.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Ant69
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply angelleye.

I have found out why PayPal is not working with one page quick check out on OpenCart. Apparently, opencart has modified their code or something in the new version that makes PayPal irresponsive in the one page quick check out.

I am trying to find a fix for it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.