One Off Item selling multiple times
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-28-2020 10:02 AM
I have highly sought after expensive single items that are selling multiple times. Once an item sells, it is removed from the database by the PayPal IPN Handler immediately. However, occasionally the item will sell a second or third time. I am suspecting that multiple buyers are adding the item to their PayPal cart, but some are delaying completing the transaction until later. Is there a way to cause items in a PayPal cart to expire is not acted upon within a reasonable period of time? Can anyone suggest another solution?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- JS SDK, IPN activated, i receive empty IPN events .. in SDKs
- Where's the Lazy Developers?! in PayPal Payments Standard
- card payment getting error "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." in PayPal Payments Standard
- "Update paypal integreation" emails, and add to cart buttons in PayPal Payments Standard
- Create multiple subscriptions through one click in REST APIs