Help to configure PayPal button
Hello! I have a smart PayPal button that I want to integrate into my wordpress website, however I want to remove some fields from the form, for example the address fields and the zip code, leaving only name, phone number, email and credit card fields . I also want to add some advanced variables, more specifically these:
notify_url = https: // my_website /? swpm_process_ipn = 1
custom = subsc_ref = 2
I attach an example of how I want to leave the paypal button, if possible without the zip code, and how it is currently
I would really appreciate the help, I am totally lost on this issue
PayPal HTML Buttons
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- We couldn’t get you some features but you're all set to use PayPal in PayPal Payments Standard
- Payment not automatically being captured, funds not transferred in Sandbox Environment
- Why is the paypal button on this donation page not working, but credit card payments do? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Using the REST API, when capturing payment, the payment_source is NEVER Card in REST APIs
- PayPal subscribe button not showing up on mobile in Wordpress divi theme in PayPal Payments Standard