Good day @rightway23,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
Also, please try to process a test payment using a card that is not associated with your PayPal Account, since merchants can't process self-payments.
In order to troubleshoot this further, I kindly request that you clear the cache and cookies in your web browser. I recommend trying different browsers. Sometimes, certain browser settings or extensions can affect the functionality of a website. Furthermore, trying to access the website in private/safe mode can help determine if any third-party applications or extensions are causing the problem.
If you still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Subscription Quantity Not Working in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal Standard Checkout Integration in PHP (500 error) in Sandbox Environment
- We couldn’t get you some features but you're all set to use PayPal in PayPal Payments Standard
- Payment not automatically being captured, funds not transferred in Sandbox Environment
- Why is the paypal button on this donation page not working, but credit card payments do? in PayPal Payments Standard