Error payment

brushrivera2012
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, I have a problem, in payments I always get error when I have the following code

<input type="hidden" name="button" value="buynow">
                            <input type="hidden" name="amount" value="" id="amountpaypal">  
                            <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Recarga">
                            <input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="recarga-rank">
                            <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
                            <input type="hidden" name="lc" value="ES">
                            <input type="hidden" name="env" value="www.sandbox">
  <input type="hidden" name="button" value="buynow">
                            <input type="hidden" name="amount" value="" id="amountpaypal">  
                            <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="">
                            <input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="recarga-rank">
                            <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
                            <input type="hidden" name="lc" value="ES">
                            <input type="hidden" name="env" value="www.sandbox">

but if I put the next one (without Recarga in value  <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value=""> ) if it works, can I leave it like this? Is there a security problem if I work that way? thank you very much

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Ciaran

is this the complete code you are using, doesn't look to be since you're missing the form tags for example. Can you post the complete button code please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.