Do funds on hold affect integrations with other platforms?

Olayinka5
New Community Member

Hello All. I am new to selling on Paypal. I recently upgraded my personal account to a business account so that I can sell tickets for an online fundraising event - the online event is happening on Airmeet in two weeks time. Paypal and Airmeet have been integrated via Zapier. The idea is that when people buy the tickets in Paypal, they will automatically sent a registration link from Airmeet. I am not using a ticketing site, there are restrictions for paid events for my country, so we have set up an online shop on a dedicated event website instead. I just ran a test with Airmeet ($1 test ticket) to see if the connection happened via Zapier, however, the money is on hold in my Paypal account. I read the rules and it says that I have to select digital product or service for the money to be released, but I don't have the "Get Paid" option available to me. I don't need access to the funds right away but what I want to know is if the payment being on hold affects the integration with Airmeet? When we did the test, the zap did not register. Is this because the payment is on hold?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

TDQuincyBank
Contributor
Contributor
No they do not.
Login to Me Too

Olayinka5
New Community Member

Ok thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.