Can anyone explain why customers checking out get the following message?
When I (or my customers) check out they get the following message:
You authorise up to £119.00GBP to include any additional seller charges related to shipping, tax, or other. You only pay for what you agree to.
The actual charge is £99.00GBP and that is all they will ever be charged (it is for a service, there is no shipping, tax, currency conversion or anything else).
I am concerned it is deterring customers from booking.
Any ideas anyone?
I have been through every option on pay Paypal account and I can’t see references or anything relating to it.
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
Could you please confirm whether your still facing the issue?
I would suggest to please process a test payment via card which is not linked to your PayPal account. Since, merchant can't process self payments.
If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detail information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- ecommerce renewals fail intermittently with the message [ORDERTIME] => 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z in PayPal Payments Standard
- Is PayFlow Out Dated as a payment platform? Getting a lot of failed transactions on WooCommerce in Payflow
- Missing Customer's Billing / Shipping address in WooCommerce in REST APIs
- Logos for Amazon Pay, Google Pay, and Apple Pay? in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do i pass a customer ID number in the transaction in Sandbox Environment