Add loading icon while WooCommerce PayPal Payments process transaction
I've recently start using the new WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin.
The issue I get is when customers choose the Credit Card Processing (which looks like what Stripe offers). The people enter their card details and click "Order". Then the screen becomes whitish and nothing happens for something like 15 seconds. There's no loading, nothing but a still screen for 15 seconds or so.
This time is way too much for many (if not most) people, who think there's some kind of issue and try either reloading the page or leaving it.
I'm trying to find a solution to that. The easiest way would be to add a note under the credit card form like "Please don't refresh the page while the transaction is processing" and that would do the trick for most people. I could add some code with the Code Snippets plugin, but I don't know which code exactly.
I'm sure I'm not the only one to have this issue, so if someone could bring some help, that would be awesome.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- WooCommerce payment status: PENDING in Sandbox Environment
- Increase in Failed Payments in PayPal Payments Standard
- Why Refund is Always in PENDING Status for Sandbox mode? in Sandbox Environment
- Transaction Search API response is missing "Tax Id" and "Tax Id Type" from payers in Brazil in REST APIs
- new wordpress paypal plugin in PayPal Payments Standard