Payment requests made in iphone app do not appear in my account

ZoaChimerum

I have made two payment requests using the iPhone app. Neither one of them appears in my history or payment request sections of the regular PayPal website when I log in. This is a problem because I need to cancel one of the payment requests, and there doesn't seem to be any way to do this using the iPhone App.

This is very frustrating and negates any value that might be derived from the iPhone app. Please fix or suggest a workaround.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

George451
New Community Member
I've opened a pay pal account , it was accepted and yet I can't get a payment to go through. $40 , first purchase. I'm on an iPad , and have been from the get go -------- is that my problem ?
Login to Me Too

pkenny
New Community Member

Any solutions to this issue yet? I am having the exact same problem!

Login to Me Too

JackForester
Contributor
Contributor

Same Problem.  I requested money via my iPhone App, but it doesn't show up in the website.  Did the request actually get sent?  Do I need to bug the customer again?  Why wouldn't it show up in the website?  I assume the website accesses the same database as the iPhone app.  History should show everything via either interface.

PayPal, are you listening???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.