PayPal Here Logging in problems

Sunlight44
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

we've been using a PayPal Here card reader with the App on our mobile phones using 4G phone network for our small shop with no problems for the last nine months. This morning however we have been unable to log in to our Paypal account via the PayPal Here App.  We use two mobile phones, one for me and one for my partner when each of us is in the shop, pairing and unpairing the phones whenever we change over. This morning however neither myself or my partner can log in to the shop's PayPayl account via the App. Instead we both keep getting the same message: "Server Error. Please try again".  

We have been in contact with the PayPal Here technical team and they have had us uninstalling and reinstalling the App, setting up a Mobile PIN but all to no avail.  They said this is a common problem and they're working on trying to resolve it.  There are no problems with our Vodaphone 4G network as we are able to connect to other apps and the internet just fine.  So today we are unable to offer our customers any pay by card facilities.  Has anyone else had this problem?  It seems strange that after 9 months with no problems whatsoever we should suddenly be having this problem today.  We are now considering moving over to someone like WorldPay if this continues.

thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.