paypal plus credit card payment

basekuhn
Contributor
Contributor

ive called paypal, and ge money, to tell them i need to make payment for my credit card and that it is not showing up on my paypal acct, to pay, they said it would be there on oct 3rd, it still not showing, so fustrated,  so i refused to pay until fix

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

mouko
New Community Member

i know it is frustrating, it has happened twice to me in the last month, noy my payment shows but i still dont have any buying power!! i am so done!! plus every time i try to call costumer service they keep sending me to diferent recordings and never be able to talk to a real person.

Login to Me Too

Leacpops
New Community Member

I called 1-866-300-6432 from my cc statement....they charge a 15.00 fee for making payment by phone but I told them I should not have to pay the fee since I cant access it & make payment online as I usually do so she said they would wave the fee & after all was completed she told me that my account would show payment & a 15.00 credit within 72 hours, never got out of her which account she was talking about or if they were going to charge me the 15.00 & then credit it back?.... I had to ask for the confirmation number....she also said I should be able to access it online in 3 to 4 day's. Hope this may help someone else with this payment mess....

Login to Me Too

SRay69
Contributor
Contributor

GE Money Bank is awful.  I don't know why PayPal chose them as the card issuer.  PayPal is so big now, they could just come out with their own credit card.  And you know what?  They'd probably have a way to make automatic payments of your full balance and many people wouldn't have to worry about calling to pay at the last minute.

I wish I wouldn't have signed up for one, but I don't want to close my account since it lowers my credit-to-debt ratio.  I almost never use this card now.

Login to Me Too

sardonicus
New Community Member

Where is my PayPal Plus account?  I think PayPal better shape up or ship out.  This has to be illegal.  Amazon.com refused to use the PayPal Plus card.  Can I have access to it at least?  I'm shown that I have a $0.00 balance.  Great.  That will be my guide line.  If I can't use this card, send me a plain Pay Pal one which I can use on the Internet, a business card for buyer and merchant.

Fix this website!  Be-jesus!

Sardonicus

Login to Me Too

sardonicus
New Community Member

@basekuhn wrote:

ive called paypal, and ge money, to tell them i need to make payment for my credit card and that it is not showing up on my paypal acct, to pay, they said it would be there on oct 3rd, it still not showing, so fustrated,  so i refused to pay until fix

That sounds like a good idea.
sardonicus

Login to Me Too

Waycyde
New Community Member

It's a month past Oct 3, 2010, & still no way to pay my PayPal Plus credit card.  What gives?  Is GE money bankrupt?

Login to Me Too

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

According to the people at the number on the back of the credit card, it's paypal's problem since they are having trouble linking up the credit card accounts with the paypal site.  My account info will show up for 1-2 days and then disappear again.  I was told the last call that the info would be back up by yesterday - it's not.  Today I was told that it takes 7-10 days and that my account info has been sent to Paypal for them to link up but it still is in the process.

Paypal says it's not their problem and the Paypal Adrian and Paypal whoevers that are monitoring the forums are absolutely no help at all. 

Login to Me Too

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

BTW, I was told today by GE Money/Paypal credit card that they are waiving the $15 fee to make a payment via phone since Paypal's site is messed up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.