just got my paypal extras mastercard, i cannot link/add it to my paypal account?!!?

amandako
New Community Member

OKAY, i have called countless time, been transferred to this line to that line to this person & that person...I STILL cannot get a straight answer!

I just got this card in the mail yesterday after waiting for a week and a half of to get here because of who knows what. I was really planning to buy a item off of eBay with it. So i activated it on the phone...so i decided to add the card onto my paypal account so i can buy the item...

i got a error message saying "it cannot add my paypal extras mastercard, please add a different card." WHAT THE **bleep**?!  so i called the credit card's line and they kept transferring me to paypal's line...then paypal said i had to talk to them and im like you guys do not know what youre doing..just tossing me around because NOONE knows the answer to it.

frustrated, i look on the back of the paper that came with the card and it says that this card would be automatically added to my paypal account in four buisness days from activation Smiley Indifferent 

have any of you had this problem? also does it really get into your paypal account in 4 days? i feel like it was a mistake getting this card.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ratherbfishin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having exact same problem, its been past 4 days and receiving same msg, tried calling too.

Login to Me Too

ratherbfishin
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.