Using PayPal Extras MasterCard its denied or doesn't go through...

Kiyons
Contributor
Contributor

I'm hoping someone can help me here.

Up till about a week ago my PayPal Extras MasterCard was working absolutely fine. I tried to use it at a local store but when it was swiped, I was immediately denied. I tried several times but still the same: denied. I thought that maybe that card was just being odd with purchasing at a local store, so I went on amazon.com and purchased something there using my PayPal Extras MasterCard. I got an e-mail saying that I needed to change my source of payment because the card was again denied. 

I waited a few days, and was going to buy myself some dvds using the credit card. The order from the site is still processing and I just have a dread that it is going to be in a 'processing' stand still or  it'll end up denied again.

What I can't understand about it is why is it being denied in the first place? I'm the type of person to always pay my bills on time, and I am not even any where near my credit spending limit with the PayPal Extras MasterCard.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks to anyone who reads and responds.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kiyons
Contributor
Contributor

Nevermind. I called their customer service and apparently even though I have the correct address in my Paypal account, my credit card was on hold because they had returned mail... that the post office never gave me. *facepalms*

If this happens to you, I suggest calling the customer service number on the back of your credit card and go right to the customer service option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.