Fix this mess now please !!!

trancer70
New Community Member

After numerous phones calls to paypal and bill me later, I found out some disturbing info.  If you have a Smart Connect, Bill Me later, and/or Paypal Rewards Mastercard, only 1 of them can be linked to your paypal account and it would be the first one that you received.  I have a smart connect and bill me later and do not have the option to use my bill me later account thru paypal even after trying to link it.  Finally after talking to an insane amount of unknowledgeable people at paypal customer service, I got one rep who knew exactly what she was talking about.  If I want to link my bill me later, I'd have to close my smart connect and fully pay it off.  This is ridiculous.  Since smart connect wouldnt extend my credit, I got the bill me later but now can't use it if I have to go through paypal.

Paypal NEEDS to get their act together and let you link all your payapl credit accounts.  It's moronic that they don't and no one has any reason why it's not available to be done.  GET THIS FIXED NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.