Can't access Smart Connect account

marley62864
Contributor
Contributor

I received my Smart Connect card in the mail today, and on the front of the card it says "To view your account, log on to www.paypal.com and click 'view card details'."

You can probably see where this is going...

When I log in to my account I do not see "view card details" or any other reference to my Smart Connect account anywhere. I have clicked every link, and there is no way to access my Smart Connect details.  This problem is not unique to me, because others have asked about it on this forum, but no one has received a satisfactory answer.  

What's the deal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi marley62864,

Here's an article that gives instructions for contacting the PayPal Credit Service Center for assistance with your Smart Connect account. I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Geist
Contributor
Contributor

I hope that link helped Marty but the Credit Service phone number has yet to help me... I've been having the same issue for over a month now...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.