Withdrawing Money on My PayPal Debit Card Whilst in Europe

CherryCola1788
New Community Member

I will be in Europe within the next two weeks, and would rather just withdraw the money I have saved in Euros from my PayPal account via my PayPal debit card. Is this possible? I have a sizable amount on the account at the moment, and will be transferring more soon, but if I cannot withdraw this money via the debit card, I need to get it to my bank account ASAP to purchase Euros before I leave. Anyone have experience with this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

whatever63
New Community Member

TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH YOU   ! ! !

BEFORE SOME UNKNOWN GLITCH HAPPENS

AND YOU GET LOCKED OUT OF YOUR MONEY IN NEVERLAND

AND YOU FIND OUT THE HARD WAY...

NOBODY WILL HELP YOU.

Suppose that you already have a problem and try to contact them...

You will know what I'm talking about

Or read the threads in this nice community forum

you will find quite a few HORROR STORIES

or google "I hate paypal"

Good luck

Login to Me Too

americandude
Contributor
Contributor

i agree with the user above me, take an adequate amount of money with you, just incase your card fails

Login to Me Too

cabach
New Community Member

The best way to get money at the best exchange rate is to use a debit card. The problems can be: some banks will charge a foreign exchange fee on top of the normal visa/mastercard rate. There also will be a bank charge every time you use the ATM for some banks. You need to find out what your bank charges. I don't know specifically about Paypal. The one time I used them I had money in Euros which they changed to dollars and then back to euros when I withdrew it, so I was hit with a double exchange charge. I don't know how they do it now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.