Using PayPal Credit to Purchase Items on eBay

caconsolino
Contributor
Contributor
I just purchased items today all through eBay, and my intent was to purchase those items in 1 order adding up to over $99. As I continued my order via the shopping cart on the eBay website, eBay then split the order into 2 separate orders, and each order fell under $99. I then called PayPal today and spoke with a customer service representative, named Jennifer. I asked Jennifer if I could still qualify for the "6-month no interest" program even though eBay split my initial order into 2 separate orders resulting in under $99 per order. Although my initial order was split into 2 separate orders by eBay, Jennifer said PayPal will still honor the 2 combined orders under the "6 month no interest" program because the 2 separate orders were placed on the same day. Please advise whether Jennifer's comments above are accurate and confirm with me, via email, if the 2 orders placed today are honored under PayPal's "6 month no-interest" program. My intent was to purchase ALL the items under the "6 month no-interest" program. Please respond to me as soon as you can. I await your response and appreciate your cooperation. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.