gogetfinding.com paypal

stevenputter
Contributor
Contributor

hi all
i have done a fundraiser on gogetfunding.com but my paypal account does not want to link, it tells me paypal has a problem with that but does not tell me how to fix it, the information that they ask for is correct

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stevenputter 

Sorry but Zambia PayPal accounts CANNOT receive money, that is why you are getting error message, must find another way to receive your money from the fundraiser site. Gogetfunding accepts bank accounts if your PayPal account cannot be used for receiving money.

Your PayPal account only has the ability to shop online and send money for goods and services.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stevenputter 

Sorry but Zambia PayPal accounts CANNOT receive money, that is why you are getting error message, must find another way to receive your money from the fundraiser site. Gogetfunding accepts bank accounts if your PayPal account cannot be used for receiving money.

Your PayPal account only has the ability to shop online and send money for goods and services.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.