Im freaking out IDK why!

Vesnushkin

I had a personal account, then I wanted to start a business on shopify so I made a premire account, I think it merged with my personal account and Im really freaking out!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Vesnushkin

I really want to make them separate!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vesnushkin

Paypal only offers 2 accounts now.......

We offer 2 kinds of accounts: Personal and Business. You can only open a Personal account from the PayPal mobile app.

• Personal accounts are ideal if you buy and sell online or if you want to send and receive money from friends and family.
  • Business accounts have all the features of Personal accounts plus additional services for online merchants.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vesnushkin

Ok I have a business account. How can I make it separate from my personal? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vesnushkin

You are allowed x2 paypal accounts as long as x1 is business and the other x1 is personal.

If you upgraded your paypal account to a business account then you can use another email address and register a second as a personal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Vesnushkin

Can I downgrade from Business to personal and then make a business one? @kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vesnushkin

Yes.....

1. Go and log in to your account.
2. Click Help & Contact near the bottom of any page.
3. Select Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
4. Click Email us.
5. Choose ‘Managing My Account’ in the Topic box, then select ‘Change account type’ in the Subtopic box and lastly select 'Downgrade my account' from the drop-down box.
6. In the Message field please write that you would like to downgrade your account and the reason why. Then, click Submit.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.