Can t get a response from PayPal

Dkrnb
New Community Member

I paid for an item through PayPal in April.. it never came, I filed a dispute with the seller on PayPal may 6th.. within the PayPal documented back an forth he claimed it was delayed due to corona virus sending a tracking number that leads to a fraudulent site.. two days later through PayPal he says the item has shipped(a month later) now with a different tracking number also linked to the sketchy tracking site. I requested PayPal get my refund but there has been no response to my case.. they just keep pushing the estimated resolution date 5 days at a time.. it was may 9th now it’s may 31st, and presumably it will be June 5th next. I’ve tried reaching out via the message center but after you get through the bot responses it just says an agent will respond in 1 minute.. and big surprise... no response... this is not only idiotic, it’s criminal.. they’re holding onto my money while protection a fraudulent seller.. presumably because they make a lot more money off a guy like that than someone like me. I’ve been a member since 2003, and as soon as I get my refund I’m closing my account.. this is completely unacceptable. Btw if someone says go to the help center and message or email them, then perhaps you should enjoy that endless wheel of redirecting someone to the beginning of a closed circle. There is no help here, only pre written responses and bots who can’t actually solve problems or provide answers. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.