Bank Account Verification

Arqileo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I added a bank account to my Paypal account, but i did it a stupid action and i put it two random amounts, not the corrects. I receive two times from 2 small amounts per time to my psysical bank, but my Paypal deleted the IBAN from my Paypal account for my safety...

What am i supposed to do now? 

Thanks and sorry for my english!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Did you try to remove the bank account and re-add it? That should trigger a new verification.

Also, depending on the bank, you should have the option to do the verification by signing into your online banking instead of waiting on the deposits.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Arqileo
Contributor
Contributor

No, the link account that i added was deleted automatic from, maybe, some administrators. I dont know. 

I explain here the steps: 

1. I added my bank account (IBAN)

2. Directrly after that, i put the two small amounts that Paypal sends you random. I didnt know it.

3. I re-added the IBAN and was acceptable from Paypal. 

4. I checks a few hours later my e-banking from my physical bank, and i had 4 small amounts from Paypal 2times x 2small ammounts i received, but the IBAN for confirmation proccess was deleted... and the 2 times that i'll try. 

So, now i have 2 times the verification amounts, and i can't added for third time my IBAN, or some admin can help me with that, to re-add my  IBAN and with the last verification amount, to confirm the proccess.. I need help, please!

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If it's not letting you try again then I guess you'll need to give them a call. Maybe somebody from PayPal can step in here and help, but I think you might have quicker response if you just call.

Login to Me Too

Arqileo
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have free minutes to my telephone, so, if i call, i don't know how much i will pay. I don't know the cost of the call... 

Do you know the cost of one call - cost/time let me know... Thanks for the replies, guys!

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You could maybe use something like Google Voice for free..??

Login to Me Too

Arqileo
Contributor
Contributor

I can use messenger simple call or social media, anything, or if it have a service for free calls from Paypal... or they can call me, some costumer support... But i have the verification codes/passwords 2 times and i can't put it somewhere... So?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.