won't let me create a new business account

minelli
Contributor
Contributor

hi there

I am trying to create a new business account and every time i get to the review page where i have to accept the terms and conditions to continue there is no box to check, so i refresh the page and the page returns now with the box to tick but the whole page is completely corrupted and when to check the box and press continue an error message appears saying something is wrong please try again.... i have tried calling paypal and explaining the problem however they keep telling me its working for them. however i have tried from multiple devices, using multiple browsers safari, google chrome, mozilla firefox and it does the same thing on all of them 

photo 1 as you can see there is no box to check and hence you cannot select agree and continueScreen Shot 2018-11-27 at 9.22.24 PM.png

after i refresh the page you can see in the second image it comes back with the box to check however it is corrupted Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 9.22.40 PM.png

I then tick the box which enables the "agree and continue" so i click that and then.... see photo 4 Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 9.22.52 PM.png

error message that appears below Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 9.23.03 PM.png

please can anybody help me!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minelli

May be able to help in about 6 hours when your screenshots are approved by the mods and show up.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minelli

May be able to help in about 6 hours when your screenshots are approved by the mods and show up.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

minelli
Contributor
Contributor

thanks so much i didn't know they were hidden, i think i just moved them to public album. (sorry new to this)

Login to Me Too

michael1313
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I am having same problem creating a business account.

what was your solution? 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minelli 

ok seems you already have a business account...the one you are posting with?

So you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business.

If you have x2 of the same account you risk them being limited UNLESS you have checked with paypal first and they have said its ok to open a second business account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GeorgiG

I had this same issue! I figured out what was wrong with mine.

In one of the sections of creating your business account, it asks you to list what kind of activity you're doing. You're able to search for an activity and it also lets you type in your own.

I had my own typed in because I couldn't find what I wanted in the search results.

It then wouldn't let me click "agree and create account" as it was all greyed out. 

I went back and selected one of the options that came up in the search results (I had to put "miscellaneous personal services"), continued to the review stage, and bam, it let me click agree and create account!

So I think the issue was not selecting a choice from the search results, even though they don't flag it if you type in your own. So silly.

Login to Me Too

michael1313
Contributor
Contributor
thank you georgiG 🤗🤗🤗
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.