TDBANK & PAYPAL LINKED BUT ERRORS WHEN TRYING TO TAKE MONEY FROM TDBANK

WKMahler
Contributor
Contributor

TDBANK already received $100 from Paypal but Paypal is unable to take from TDBANK.

I attempted to purchase from CoffeeCup, $129 using Paypal and was declined but there is $10000 in my TDBank account.

Also trying to add money to Paypal from TDBank is declined

I do not appreciated "JUAN" generic instructions i received last night via the online chat.

Somebody?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

WKMahler
Contributor
Contributor

There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us.

It shouldn't be happening and it is so come on Paypal, whats going on?

Login to Me Too

WKMahler
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal allegedly fixed this via a phone call yesterday out of Nebraska the caller called.  They did not fix this at all.  Told me to wait  4 hours and it's been over twelve.  Am not able to add money from TDBANK to PayPal yer.  I need this fixed.

Login to Me Too

WKMahler
Contributor
Contributor

I received a call from PayPal yesterday based out of Nebraska, the male asked me security questions, was satisfied, told me he unblocked my account and that i could add funds and use paypal as a middle man between td bank and merchants.  he told me to wait 4 hours.  i waited until this morning and have the exact same problem as i did before paypal allegedly fixed this. come on paypal call me at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.