Private Sales.?

EdDF2
New Community Member

Can two people use pay-pal securely to make a private purchase and sale from each other.? 

And does the Buyer get a receipt for what he bought from the seller on PayPal right after his payment is received.? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @EdDF2 

I hope all is well.

1. Can two people use pay-pal securely to make a private purchase and sale from each other.?  - Yes. Please ensure that payment will be sent for "Goods and Services" to be protected. How do I send money? 
  2. And does the Buyer get a receipt for what he bought from the seller on PayPal right after his payment is received.? - I am certain that both buyer & seller will always get an email confirmation from PayPal but when it comes to a receipt for what specific item the buyer bought, it something may not be displayed since it is a private transaction and not an item listed on a website. However, a seller can create a an invoice. How do I create and send an invoice? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.