cash machine lock out as I put in pin wrong too many times?

vintagezombie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've got a paypal access mastercard - had a "funny" moment and forgot my pin, and the cash machine said I'd tried too many times and wouldn't let me see balance - said I needed to contact my provider.  Came home found the card manager place, got pin again, - its still the original one - I am still locked out of the cash machines though - how do I get the card working again please and how long does it take - I don't want the card to bounce at the shops as that is embaressing!?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

vintagezombie
Contributor
Contributor

ah here we go - found customer service new number (its cheaper aparently) 0333 700 7060 - bloke on other end said card would reset itself after midnight - he also checked that the chip provider hadn't blocked it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

vintagezombie
Contributor
Contributor

ah here we go - found customer service new number (its cheaper aparently) 0333 700 7060 - bloke on other end said card would reset itself after midnight - he also checked that the chip provider hadn't blocked it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.