Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

Felizkim
Contributeur
Contributeur
I made an order for my dad. I never received the order. This company is fraudulent. Do not order from them.
Login to Me Too

Kojoolivet
Contributeur
Contributeur
They scammed me for a clipper that wasn’t delivered or given any tracking id
Login to Me Too

jusjasi
Membre
Membre

THIS SELLER IS A FRAUDSTER, I HAD TO OPEN A DESPUTE WITH PAYPAL AND HE SUPPLIED A TRACKING NUMBER A DAY BEFORE THE DESPUTE CLOSED. I AM YET TO SEE IF IT IS THE REAL ITEM I BOUGHT, DON'T BUY FORM THIS SELLER.

Login to Me Too

Chrissyrita0608
Nouveau membre de la communauté
I placed an order in April, still nothing! How do I file a complaint through PayPal? TIA
Login to Me Too

S7K7I
Contributeur
Contributeur

I made a payment on June 20th and have not received the puzzles I ordered. Like MANY others would love to see a reimbursement.

Login to Me Too

Kking114
Membre
Membre
I rcvd what I assume is my order 2 crushed 500 PC puzzles that are identical and not what I ordered. I ordered 2 different puzzles and 1000 pcs. I wonder if there is a way to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Dondro
Contributeur
Contributeur

I had the same thing happen. No box and the wrong puzzle. Tried to complain and they said they are sorry but they don’t exchange. They did offer me 20% back ( big whoop). Do not Order from this company. Very fraudulent!

Login to Me Too

ShayShay7070
Contributeur
Contributeur

Exactly my same issue - although the ones I received were 1,00 pieces.  But totally wrong (and ugly) puzzle vs what I ordered. 

Login to Me Too

crafter4
Contributeur
Contributeur

Same here! I just got the package today.  Have it in the resolution file.  Not what I ordered at all!!!

Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

Does anyone have the email address? I ordered via Facebook now cant find it and no order norification

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.