I sent the money to the wrong person but I can't get it back.

Panoplie
Contributeur
Contributeur

le 5 mai je devais envoye de l'argent a une personne sur internet pour lui achete son produit, j'ai envoye l'argent mais a la mauvaise personne, mais cet argent je l ai envoye via l'option vendeur.
En faisant la reclamation paypal je ne pouvais pas dire que je me suis trompe de destinataire alors j ai dit que je n'avais pas recu l'objet.
Normalement le dossier devait se transformer en reclamation apres 1 semaine, mais aujourd'hui, 7 jours apres je ne peux pas le transformer en reclamation et le dossier va etre clos le 25 mai.

Que dois je faire?

on May 5, I had to send money to a person on the internet to buy their product, I sent the money but to the wrong person, but I sent this money via the seller option.
By making the paypal claim I could not say that I was wrong recipient so I said that I had not received the object.
Normally the file should turn into a claim after 1 week, but today, 7 days later, I cannot turn it into a claim and the file will be closed on May 25.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.