Great Use of the PayPal Mobile App

Bitter
Contributor
Contributor

I knew the PayPal mobile app was great for checking my balance and sending funds when not at my computer, but for a while I just checked it in my house--Never really used it anywhere else...until I went to a concert in Boston.

I ran into a band who was trying to promote an EP by selling it for $5. I said sure, I'll support the band. I love supporting unknown and local music. But I didn't have any cash on me! So I said all I have is a WiFi connection and a PayPal app to send money. The band said they had a PayPal account, so I used the app and sent the money within a mater of seconds. The band and I were both intrigued that technology is so great and so seamless when doing business through PayPal, it was astonishing how great of a solution the mobile app was to my problem of not having any cash on me. That's when I first realized how valuable of a resource the app is. I use it constantly! The consistent updates are also very satisfying. It's good to know PayPal is committed to improving the app as well, even though I have yet to run into any problems with it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.