I haven't been invited to ANY events and I....

DCEI

spend 50K+ a year with PayPal. I also get the same old generic responses from PayPal when emailing them for support questions. After reading through all the details of their rewards program, it looks like I have to film a video for a contest to possibly win a prize. Yeah, that is worth my time. What I'd like to see are better rates for merchants who are long-time paypal users, or those merchants who do a higher volume. I don't have the time to call paypal every time I have a question and the canned responses are useless. How about a real person answering emails on the first send? I also thought there would be more useful information on this forum, but it appears to be sadly lacking and serves as an advertising tool for paypal (tell us how much you love us, so we can sell our paypal service to others). This email will more than likely get us booted out of the Advantage Program, but unless I'm missing something, it is no great loss.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

leonag
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree. Weren't there just riots in the streets because banks wanted to use your money and then charge you to do it? Yet, somehow Paypal gets away with it, no problem. Now their partner in crime, Ebay is charging us on shipping fees that we pay to the post office costing us 21% over what we can collect to offer Shipping service. This is horse hockey. They need to instead of having a video contest, put the money into giving the people who bring the money to them in buckets,(I would love to have the interest that they collect off OUR money just for 1 day.) a little break. Why does it take 3 days for them to give us our money? We all know the answer to that. I used to leave a little,"just in case" money in my Paypal account, now I draw as fast as I can. Better drawing me interest than them Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.