When trying to look at my NVP/SOAP API it asks for my OLD phone number.

Sailee
Contributor
Contributor

As the title says. I am already using a new phone number because a few months ago I lost the sim card. I think I still have it somewhere at home but I can't find it as of this moment. And when trying to enter NVP/SOAP API settings, it asks me to have a *Quick Verification*, either by call or SMS. But the number it wants to use is the old one. So I tried to add my new phone number and try again. It still asks for that old phone number even after adding my new number in the account settings. Tried to delete the old number so only the new number is in the settings.. It still asks for my old number! I seems I can't enter NVP/SOAP API to look it up... This is really frustrating since I can't test my website because of this. Posting this on paypal community didn't help much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, you need to check with PayPal Customer Service. They can help setting a new phone or checking why an old phone is requested.

To check with them login to your PayPal account and then click on one of the 2 link below:

by Phone

General

If you can't fix it with Customer Service then open a request to MTS:

MTS and at the bottom "Contact Support"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.