PayPal Express Checkout has optional county, but is required for delivery method.
I have an issue on a Magento 1 website. If a customer goes to the buy with PayPal Express Checkout as Guest it says the Address County field is optional, however, they cannot proceed to choose a delivery method without selecting the County.
To add to this, if a county is selected and then unselected, the delivery method remains selectable.
My questions are:
- Is there anything I can do my side to either make county not optional, or make the delivery method selectable without a county?
- Is this aPayPal bug out of my control?
Thanks in advanced for reading 🙂
Here's a GIF of the issue.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- HTML forms, missing additional data (on0, os0, etc.) in PayPal Payments Standard
- PayPal account optional is requiring password for Guest checkout. Stop? in Sandbox Environment
- How to get Guest Checkout consistently with Express payments? in NVP/SOAP APIs
- How to add delivery fee before clicking PayPal button on Wix website in PayPal Payments Standard